Humane Raccoon Removal & Control Services
Why Choose SWAT to remove nuisance raccoons from your home or workplace?
Payment Options:Cash, Check, Visa, MasterCard
SWAT's experienced humane raccoon removal experts will complete a thorough inspection of your home or business to determine where the wildlife is entering and also point out potential entries before they happen, therefore preventing animals from returning.
Raccoons are quite common in the GTA, which is often referred to as "Raccoon Nation." They can be responsible for substantial property damage if not managed properly.
- They are amazingly cunning and industrious, so they often find their way into attics, sometimes tearing holes right into exterior walls. Once inside, they can wreak havoc on insulation and air ducts.
- Unsecured chimneys are another spot frequently invaded by raccoons. In the early spring, expectant raccoon mothers will seek out secluded areas like chimneys. Thatís why it is important to make sure the top of your chimney is secured before raccoons gain access.
- The space underneath decks and porches is another common nesting area.
- Raccoons are famous for breaking into garbage, recycling, and compost bins in search of food. They can end up making a tremendous mess and damage your bins in the process.
- There is also a serious health risk to humans associated with raccoons. Their fecescan transmit dangerous germs and parasites. The parasite Baylisascarisprocyonis is especially harmful to humans. Raccoons often leave droppings before entering a nest.
Using one-way doors, live traps and catch poles, raccoons and their young can be safely removed from the house while the opening is sealed to prevent re-entry.SWAT's service area includes Toronto, Etobicoke, Mississauga, Markham, Scarborough, North York and surrounding neighbourhoods.
When work has been completed and materials installed, SWAT offers a one year written guarantee on all of its work, this leaves our customers reassured that the pests will not come back and that they chose the right company for the job!
Humane is better!
Having a trained Wildlife technician and animal control specialists remove nuisance raccoons keeps customers out of harms way from potential run-ins when dealing with their wildlife issue.When trying to tackle the problem on your own without training, you risk property damage, falls from ladders, and even bites from the animals. This also allows the animals to be removed properly to prevent any undue stress and injury to them.